Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a question for Moderators or whoever knows.

How do I change the title of a thread to show that a topic has been updated? I could not figure out how so had to start new thread.

No need to cut on an angle, cut cove in bottom corner of board then rip to width.

I made the molding today. The method suggested of cutting the cove first worked perfectly.

Would have been much cleaner if I could have just updated the title of the original thread.

George

·
Registered
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really. They aren't changeable by the OP because responses are based on the topic.

The topic has not changed. Just the fact that it has been updated. I would look at a topic that said that it had been updated, where I probably would not otherwise.

Once I quit reading a topic I am done, unless I see that it has been updated. A capability that exists on many other forums.

George

George

·
Registered
13,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree it is not an odd way to manage the forum. If you search for new posts the post will come up and if it does you know there has been some added comments or an update by the original poster.

George
You search for new posts? I do not just. I just click on new posts when I open the forum.

When I see a topic that I have read and was finished with I do not reopen it even if there is a new post. I am only interested if the original poster has done an update.

George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts