Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a very amateur w/worker. I wish to add a (corner) detail to a mantel to match some existing cupboards. The vertical corners of the cupboards have a rounded groove relief running from top to bottom but stopping 3" proud of the ends. I'm guessing that it's done with some style of ball end or 1/2 round router bit with some kind of jig to hold the router at a perfect 45 deg. angle from each side. In addition to that there has to bee some way to roll the router out from the groove at either end.
Can anyone help me?


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.