• 41 to 50

Votes: 75 20.5%
  • 51 and up

Votes: 153 41.8%
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Fairly even spread. Looks like a bell curve.

·
Registered
98 Posts
He he yep , over the hill means its all downhill from here .. But the question begs to be asked ..
What is over the hill :eek:

IMO its all relative to where you are on the road .. As an example , 30 odd years ago I thought 50 was just plain ancient and decrepid .. Jus a bunch of old foagies :blink: ..

Now 50 and all them other numbers around it dont look bad at all .. :thumbsup: The older I get the older old becomes .. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've still got all of mine. Although the index finger on my right hand is missing a little off of the top. Nipped it a couple of times on the table saw.

·
Pianoman
708 Posts
Hi all, 55 here and still have all 10. When I was a teenager... didn`t think I`d make 30 , not because of my health or anything. It just seemed way old. Interior trim makes you old... But I`m not ready to lay down yet!! Rick

·
Thumb Nailer
2,454 Posts
I am a bit stunned that there weren't more of the 20-30 Year Old crowd here. I figured I was on the geezer side of things. I don't quite make it into the 41-50 group yet. And since I keep the tequila out of the shop area, I still have all 10 digits.

·
Registered
569 Posts
47 yrs. 9 7/8. When I was 18 I stuck my thumb in a radial arm saw. Just removed a little meat. They cut some out of my wrist and patched it up. I could swear when I was a kid I used to see more men missing fingers. I got back into WW last summer and I met my first 9 fingered guy a few weeks ago at the Woodcraft store.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm amazed at how many over the hill people there are
Now I really feel bad - I remember when Brigadier General William S. Rosecrans' engaged the Confederates - wait - maybe it was when Servius Tullius recuited me for the Roman Army - crap I can not remember...??? :wallbash:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts