Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just browsing around on a Sunday morning and found you guys.

I'm Duncan from Stockport, England and I scrape a living making custom furniture out of my 1500sq ft shop along with Julian & Paul, my two staff. www.thecabinetmakers.com

Because every job we take on is different, we have aquired a wide range of skills over the years; however, we are continually needing to learn new ones. Hopefully, a forum like this will help both ways.

Looking forward to making your aquaintance

Must go - I smell bacon cooking!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there, welcome I just joined myself. I am a chef by trade but an enthusiastic woodworker hobbyist.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard Duncan.....

Let's see one guy's a chef...the other guy has bacon going....

I gotta go make some breakfast..:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Next thing ya know somebody's gonna tell me that they just made cake.....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's great to have diversity. Don't be afraid to jump right in. Oh and what's for dinner?:laughing:

edit: Duncan, I just looked through your site. I love the stuff you do and they look beautiful. Also your site is set up very well and very informative.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Must go - I smell bacon cooking!
Hey I like this guy already! We have sausage going ourselves.

You will learn alot on this new but growing forum. People always learn alot from me especially. I often hear comments like ... "Wow. Thanks Kevin. I just learned how to ruin a perfectly good project by watching you destroy that finish!" and things like "Man I have never seen anyone screw up something so simple! I just learned how NOT to cut that joint!." :blink:

Anyway, this is a great community we're glad to have you cousins come join us and teach us some old world tricks of the trade!
Awesome website.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Very nice stuf on your website... Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts