Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI my name here is Scotsman I live in Argyll Scotland and have despite having a form of parkinsons disease been doing woodworking making furniture woodturning etc for a few years now and I have two workshops one for woodworking and one for machining which I also enjoy.I hope you enjoy my posts and that I am made welcome please remember I have a form of parkinsons disease and that my typing despite efforts to correct remain a problem sometimes so bear with me please regards Alistair

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Welcome

I dont have any physical afflictions and still cant type so don't worry about that.
As a word of advise, fill in your profile with as much detail as you can. It helps to answer any questions you have when everyone is aware of your skill level. In most cases I don't respond to posts when the author does not have a profile.
Anyway, welcome aboard and I am sure you have much to contribute.

Regards

Tony B

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I am just finding my way around so bear with me.:blink:Alistair

·
Chester's Gorilla
1,282 Posts
Welcome, Alistair. I love Scotland because they made scotch, which is my favorite whisky next to bourbon.

Have I seen you around on other woodworking websites?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God Bless you seem like nice guys and thanks for the warm welcome. I do as much as I can do, working making my own designs of cabinets chairs etc sometimes I copy from the arts and crafts which is my favorite period of time for furniture making .I am also an avid wood turner mainly bowls boxes pens spindle turning too sometimes etc, etc, etc, I will post some pictures at the weekend as I will have a little help from my eldest son. I have three sons one the oldest is a lawyer and my middle son is a Doctor and my youngest just not long out of University (about three years )works in japan as a schoolteacher he speaks good Japanese too and my lovely wife bronwen who is welsh and she was a teacher and now write books look her up under google Bronwen Hosie she has written a few.We have been married for 38 years this year I am 58 now and have a form of Parkinson's disease so please allow this with my sometimes poor typing many thanks for the welcome and I hope to be around for a long while kindest regards Alistair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts