Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm new in this forum and new in this hobby. I'm in the process finishing my very first project (dining table). Thank you very much. Godspeed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
lived in imperial beach for a few years and also irvine for 7 years. i know you are a bit east but welcome. I now live in missouri. what a change i must say. harddog

·
Registered
754 Posts
Great to have you Doc!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey Woodman,

First off welcome to the site...:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Wudda ya wanna talk about..??? We've got sawyers, carpenters, furniture builders, flooring guy's, house builder, turners and just about everything else ya might wanna talk about. We even got some BBQ guy's here...They make me hungry most times...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We even got a guy on your side of the boarder that builds some killer extreme birdhouses that are out of this world.....

Me...??? I'm pretty good at makin' little ones otta big ones....:blink: :blink:

Welcome....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
woodworking

Great to have you Doc!
i am glad to hear from you.i am having trouble logging in , but i will keep on trying i am interested in router woodworking , i think it is one of the best tools for my projects. i am working on a jig to make half lap joints thanks for your info. ernie

·
Registered
4 Posts
woodworking

Hey Woodman,

First off welcome to the site...:icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Wudda ya wanna talk about..??? We've got sawyers, carpenters, furniture builders, flooring guy's, house builder, turners and just about everything else ya might wanna talk about. We even got some BBQ guy's here...They make me hungry most times...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We even got a guy on your side of the boarder that builds some killer extreme birdhouses that are out of this world.....

Me...??? I'm pretty good at makin' little ones otta big ones....:blink: :blink:

Welcome....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i thank you for your intrest i am making a jig for making half lap joints with my router ill let you know how it turns out glad to hear from you ernie

·
Registered
4 Posts
woodworking talk

i would like to thank you for your welcome to the club i have been a woodworker for years but i never had a lathe. recently i bought one and i want to learn how to turn.there are so many things i dont know i have no one to teach me so i joined this club . i have bought a four jaw chuck for my lathe ,i dont know how to use it i want to get some information about it,s use and how to ajust it etc. i would appreciate any advice on this subject. thank you for your interest . woodman1180 (ernie)

·
custom woodworking
136 Posts
Welcome

Hello woodman, Im also new. But, welcome to the site. Im enjoying it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts