Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi and hello. have been reading through this site and guess it prob the best place to get advice from all the good ppl on here.
hoping to bug you all soon with lots of silly questions and thoughts.
first for now is how or where do you get ideas from for ideas on designs. everything i look at i think or imagine being able to turn it into some case or cabinet, even saw a show that had a old brown stone building the bricks that stick out near the top and thought that would be a good proportion cabinet and dental moulding round the top. think im suffering from od ing on norm and its all his fault :eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hi and hello. have been reading through this site and guess it prob the best place to get advice from all the good ppl on here.
hoping to bug you all soon with lots of silly questions and thoughts.
first for now is how or where do you get ideas from for ideas on designs. everything i look at i think or imagine being able to turn it into some case or cabinet, even saw a show that had a old brown stone building the bricks that stick out near the top and thought that would be a good proportion cabinet and dental moulding round the top. think im suffering from od ing on norm and its all his fault :eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup: Welcome! Looking at different objects and being able to create from it is a talent. From what I have seen its one that most true woodworkers enjoy. No such thing as OD ing on woodworking.:cowboy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts