Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhat new to woodworking, started with Shopsmith,then started collecting stationary machines. I then moved 18yrs ago to a place with a 900 Sq ft workshop(cool huh)(metal building), parked everything in it and then life got in the way. Finally retired,now I have a 6- 12 month job of removing rust and finishing the inside of the workshop. Guess I had better get busy, wife wants a new kitchen and all the other stuff for the house.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Somewhat new to woodworking, started with Shopsmith,then started collecting stationary machines. I then moved 18yrs ago to a place with a 900 Sq ft workshop(cool huh)(metal building), parked everything in it and then life got in the way. Finally retired,now I have a 6- 12 month job of removing rust and finishing the inside of the workshop. Guess I had better get busy, wife wants a new kitchen and all the other stuff for the house.
Welcome Pete, I'm getting ready to retire and am currently looking for a place to put a metal shop in

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome Pete, enjoy your retirement, sounds like you already have your hobby to keep you occupied :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts