Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, name is Josh, if you couldn't figure that out from my cryptic user name!;)

I live outside columbus ohio and have been messing around with woodworking as a hobby for about 8 years or so.. I've finally got to the point that i have some serious tools and the quality of my work is improving drastically. I also mess around with some ornate metal work and am starting to incorporate the two hobbies into single projects. I'm currently piddling around on building a bed that is solid cherry with a iron headboard panel. It's going to be a long project but it's coming along.

anyways, ive been active on other forums but seem to be getting a little stale with the same few people making 80% the comments and i already know their views on different techniques and tools. I figured it was time for a fresh venue to continue to learn and grow.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome! Would love to see some pictures of your work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Josh! I joined this forum a few months ago and have to say it is a great group. I have asked a number of questions and alwasy get back great responses that truly help. On a sidenote, I live outside of Columbus as well, in Pickerington.

Take care!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome!
I've seen/been to other forums as well--some just dead, others with attitudes--you'll like it here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll get some pictures posted to share.. def. not professional but i'm improving. I'm at a "journeyman woodhack" level now. Is photobucket the preferred picture hoster site? i have a bunch there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts