Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just a dumbricklayer who likes to work with wood. been doing it for about 3 years now. still lots to learn. been learning turning on an old craftsman lathe that i bought second hand. it will do until i can get a better one. 3 grown kids and 5 grandkids.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome Bricky..........

There's no dumb brick layers.....My last attempt makes most brick layers look like geniuses......:laughing: :laughing:

·
johnep
2,140 Posts
I have always admired a well crafted brick wall. I used to live in Bedfordshire where the clay deposits had a natural organic content that made them fire easily. Now we are busy filling the pits with rubbish. One of the sites has a huge methane flare. another is water filled and used for surf board sailing. There is a proposal to turn another into a freshwater fish sort of theme park, rather like the Eden centre in Cornwall.
johnep

·
Registered
19 Posts
Howdy Bricky!

One of my best friends lives in Kane... one of my favorite places to visit. Wish it were a bit warmer, a round at the Kane Country Club and lunch at Texas Hot sounds good right about now. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts