Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

where's my table saw?
31,479 Posts
you can make them from copper pipe

They are called ferrules.


Find the right size pipe and cut off a 2" section, maybe 1 1/2".
Slide the pipe over the reduced portion of the wood handle and drive it down forcing the wood together around the metal. Epoxy will also help secure it if it's a "little" loose, but it should still need to be driven on. File down the wood if necessary.
  • Like
Reactions: Tony Maher
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.