Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought this saw about six years ago. Attached are some photos. I am trying to indentify the type of saw I have. When I bought the saw I was not aware that it was three phase. It has two motors and cutting blades.
In order to use it I changed out the main motor with a 3hp - 220 and added a regular switch to turn it on and off.
I am very happy with the saw but am wanting to upgrade to a new fence. The current fence has a lot of play in it and takes a lot of work to get it square.
Was also wanting to see if it is possible to use a set of the on/off buttons that are part of the saw?

Thank you for your help.
Scott

Attachments

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
From the pictures, it looks like a sliding table saw, with a scoring blade. Great for a cabinet shop. I would have kept the 3 ph motors and bought a phase convertor.
The fence looks like a Biesemeyer style, t-square fence. Should be easy to set up.
Where is the play in it? Just a matter of turning a few screws to get it square.
Saws of that style are usually quite expensive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.