Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just found this site today and thought I would join. I live in So. Cal. and am a finish carpenter. I look forward to sharing and learning new tricks of the trade!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome, this should be a fun site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok

Hi, I just found this site today and thought I would join. I live in So. Cal. and am a finish carpenter. I look forward to sharing and learning new tricks of the trade!
Great post. I'm just not completely sure that I'm understanding the depth to this. Can anybody explain this out a little bit more?

·
Ozark Hillbilly
541 Posts
I look forward to sharing and learning new tricks of the trade!
I'm just not completely sure that I'm understanding the depth to this. Can anybody explain this out a little bit more?

I think he thinks some of us here know something about woodworking and carpentry.... :laughing::laughing::laughing: Boy is HE in for a surprise.... :laughing:

Just kiddin'.... You'll find you will pick up a lot of knowledge from some very fine sawdust makers here... I know I have....

Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome woodworkinfool

The only one you need to watch out for is the guy that is running around here as TexasTimbers. He has been off his medication for a while and it's starting to show. :laughing:

Since your a finish carpenter, where are the pictures of the finished product??? :laughing:

As everyone will agree (I think), you will have a great time in here.
Welcome again

Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts