Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. im from charleston, south carolina. i am a electrician by trade but love to work with wood. hope to have some good conversations with everyone here. i already have read some really good ones.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hello back to yea

I to am farely new to the threads here, but feel like I am with old friends. I am in southwest Louisiana, and an avid maker of sawdust. And the fixer of all things broke. I have successfully fixed the crack of dawn and am curently working on broken hearts. :smile:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Michbs4

I just realized where you are from, 10 years or so back I went to Charleston for a quality control seminar. I stayed in the down town district and it was a very nice place. The one thing that was way differant was the buildings went one story bellow ground with a side walk infront. This may not be strange to you, But here in La., you try that and you will have a swiming pool for your first floor. You dig a hole more than 3ft and the bottom will fill with water.

My trip was truely a case of Country boy come to town.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I to am farely new to the threads here, but feel like I am with old friends. I am in southwest Louisiana, and an avid maker of sawdust. And the fixer of all things broke. I have successfully fixed the crack of dawn and am curently working on broken hearts. :smile:
Hey handyman, what part of southwest Louisiana are ya, I come through there all the time. Usually traveling I-10.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts