Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm an "as needed" wood worker, meaning I make things when I need them, but I rarely do it just for fun. I do enjoy it though. Generally, I'm doing projects for the first and last time, so there is always lots to read about and learn. I'm super grateful to have a collection of people more knowledgeable than myself to ask questions of.

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think a lot of folks started that way. I started excited about woodworking, but bought a house with "a lot of possibilities" and turned into more of an on-demand woodworker for a while. Now I'm back to furniture where I started.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually did a little bit of woodworking in my previous apartment using and hand tools due to noise constraints, but it really took off just like you with a house that had "lots of possibilities".

·
Registered
792 Posts
I actually did a little bit of woodworking in my previous apartment using and hand tools due to noise constraints, but it really took off just like you with a house that had "lots of possibilities".
Yeah... home renovation is so much different. It's a lot more skills to learn and a lot less precision

1 - 5 of 5 Posts