Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I want to make. Small table with cabriole legs. I'm not doing anything with the foot, just round. Anyways my questions are.

1. How long does it usually take to make a cabriole leg? I'm doing this for class and we have limited of time. About 13weeks
2. The other is what kind of wood can I use And or what wood I shouldn't use? My instructor has soft pine.
cabriole leg
Thank you very much

*i also have looked ups some info for making some legs! but I kinda need some more info just to prepare myself

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello. I want to make. Small table with cabriole legs. I'm not doing anything with the foot, just round. Anyways my questions are.

1. How long does it usually take to make a cabriole leg? I'm doing this for class and we have limited of time. About 13weeks
2. The other is what kind of wood can I use And or what wood I shouldn't use? My instructor has soft pine.
cabriole leg
Thank you very much

*i also have looked ups some info for making some legs! but I kinda need some more info just to prepare myself
You already have some information , so what is the 'more' that you need .
What information do you already have ?

·
Registered
303 Posts
The best way to help you is to give you a link to Youtube, where you can watch all kinds of videos about cabriole legs. It is useless to give you an hour amount because you are just learning and you are working in a 50 minute shop class, or whatever. These videos will give you the information you need....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts