Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I am very new to the woodworking hobby. The reason being on how I got into this little adventure is. I grow orchids in these little greenhouses that are in my livingroom. I am currently running out of room for them so I want to build a orchidairum 4'x2'x4' out of oak. But, I have never done any of these things. I currently am reseraching my butt off. I also have to build this orchidairum because I just bought two siamese cats that like to eat my expensive orchids. :furious: I hope to get help from you guys to get this thing built. I am also starting a thread for my first question.
thanks alot,

·
Registered
227 Posts
welcome

Wish you all the best, no question is to small. Lots of help on this form.
Hello to all! I am very new to the woodworking hobby. The reason being on how I got into this little adventure is. I grow orchids in these little greenhouses that are in my livingroom. I am currently running out of room for them so I want to build a orchidairum 4'x2'x4' out of oak. But, I have never done any of these things. I currently am reseraching my butt off. I also have to build this orchidairum because I just bought two siamese cats that like to eat my expensive orchids. :furious: I hope to get help from you guys to get this thing built. I am also starting a thread for my first question.
thanks alot,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts