Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from frozen solid Vermont! I've been doing woodworking of various types for 20 years or so. I like to build furniture when I am not building a house. This house is nearly done (are they ever really done?) so I will be getting more heavily involved in furniture again until I start the next house. Stumbled on the forum while researching dust collection, and I think I'll stick around and see what people are up to these days. The magazines seem to be declining in quality, and I can see why with so much available on these types of sites.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Cedar Box Maker
165 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin...Drive through your neck of the woods once a year or so on our way to kids in NH. Last couple of times we have expanded our travels through Vermont on the way home.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Wisconsin...Drive through your neck of the woods once a year or so on our way to kids in NH. Last couple of times we have expanded our travels through Vermont on the way home.
Most likely if you are heading to or from NH through Vermont from the west, I could practically wave as you drive by. Right close to route 4 near the NY border. I also recruited a guy from Wisconsin to join my company a couple years back. And, by the way, real cheddar cheese is white, not orange!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Next summer I'll wave on my way through. By the way...heaven in cheese talk is fresh cheese curds, still warm from manufacture. It squeeks between your teeth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts