Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Woodworking entrepeneur
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, but it looks interesting and one can never learn too much. I'm in eastern Canada, and have been doing woodworking for about 30 years. It is mostly self-taught and I do mostly cabinetmaking.

I've come up with a new invention to help my fellow woodworkers transport plywood and other sheet goods in a pickup truck, in any weather- rain, snow, you name it.

It's called the Kerry-All Pouch and can be seen on my website:

www.kerrywoodworking.com

Hope you like it. :smile:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Could I suggest adding a reinforced band across the edges and provide some loops to allow easy strapping of the cargo to the truck bed hooks/loops?

BTW l loved PEI when I visited once - in the summer of course. Welcome to the forum.

·
Woodworking entrepeneur
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
loops

Hi,
Thanks for the ideas. The edges all have double-stitched seams which, hopefully, will aqdd enough support there. I like your idea of the loops, and I will consider adding another 'model', if you will, that uses this. For the most part, the weight of the material in the pouch has kept it very secure in the pickup, but in some cases, your idea is excellent.
Thanks, also, for the nice words on PEI...now, if I can just get that sun to come out!

Lloyd :thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hello Lloyd,
I live on top of a ridge in the Ozarks and we've had more rain than sun lately and seven more days in a row forcast.
I had a dream last night:boat: I wonder if it means anything?
Welcome,
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts