Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a good woodworking forum for awhile and I stumbled upon this site today. I have been reading posts and I'm exicted to join everyone here.

I'm 31 and I have been building cabinets/furniture since high school. I had a great wood working instructor (something that high school students don't always have the priviledge of). And it has stuck with me.

I'm currently building bathroom cabinets for a 850 sq ft addition I built.

I will have to take some digital pictures of my work and post it in my gallery now.

Cheers to everyone!

Nate

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im almost as far north as you can get. Im in Blackwell, OK.
Roughly 10 miles south of the Okla/Kansas border right on I-35.

We got some ice but nothing like the people in OKC & Tulsa. And the temp never went below 30 so we were very lucky!

Lots of problems in other parts of the state. Roads aren't even that bad in OKC for the most part, just lots of ice on trees, etc. My in laws went to OKC on tuesday and said it wasn't too bad. But I'm sure they didn't drive on many side streets. :)

I do my woodworking at a junior college in Tonkawa, OK. Maybe one of these days I will have my own shop, if the wife lets me. :)

N

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi from another Okie and also a newbie. I am in south/southeastern Oklahoma. We had it really cold here for a few days but the last couple have been very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts