Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my name is Trevor and i am the owner of a hardwood flooring company. I have been in the construction field for 13 years now and have done everything from walking steel to building houses ground up as a general contractor. Now i focus mainly on hardwood floors and fine trim work.

I've also hiked 2200 miles cross country through some of the most beautiful mountains in the country, the Appalachians!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I've also hiked 2200 miles cross country through some of the most beautiful mountains in the country, the Appalachians!
I always thought that would be an awesome trip, I like to hike. I went to your site...now I feel old :wheelchair:. I see you graduated high school in 1997, I am currently wearing on some circa 97 tube socks :laughing:. Don't think I am making fun of your youth in a bad way, just my way of saying hello.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
Hey Trevor. I might have some flooring questions for you after you get settled in.

Okay, now that you're settled in, har har, what kind/brand leveler do you prefer to use on 1 1/8" SturdiFloor?

I am talking about new installation but where the flooring, for whatever reason (some was seconds, some was exposed to the elements too long) is rough at the edges and corners. There will be carpet in some rooms and hardwood flooring in others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts