Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys !

I'm glad to be part of this forum, I would like to say Hola!! to everybody. I joined this forum because I'm really interested in learning more about this great hobby that I have. I've got a small shop, I've got a table saw, router, jig saw, circular saw, chisels, bits and other hand tools for my shop. I'm quite new at this, I've been doing woodworks since 8 months now so I'm really a newby !! I've finished several projects so far, and I'm currently working on a solid interior Door for my parents house.

After saying Hi to all the members again, I will look forward to share knowledge and interact with all of you guys.

My nickname is elpatitoplus, and my name is Luis Villarreal :thumbsup:

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
I didn't know anyone was still living in Mexico! :laughing:

Hey I live in Texas I'm entitled to make a joke about it. ;)

We ought to see about swapping some wood if you ever get up this way or know someone who is coming. I am sure we could come up with something worth while for the both of us. I have some woods in mind and i know I have some species here you don't have there.

Welcome to our, and your, forum!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey Luis..

Welcome. Watch out for that Texas fella - I think he may be trying to get his hands on some of that cocobolo you have down there. Those Texas guys are somewhat shifty, I hear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts