Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love that i found this! I am a 43 year old mother of 3 who loves DIY!! I have currently taken on most of the work in a minor remodel. Everything in our house that has been updated or replaced aside from the plumbing and electrical has been done by me. I'm currently working on a new kitchen buffet and will start on a whole closet unit for the master bedroom. My husband and i both work full time along with taking care of a farm so most of the time i'm on my own. Needless to say, this forum is going to become my new addiction! Can't wait for my first post!

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Welcome to the site. What part of MO are you from? I'm half way between Springfield & Joplin myself.

Mark

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome, you will find lots of friends here... I just moved from St. Louis to Salem, Oregon, always said I didn't want to die in Missouri, born and raised there. It is a great place to be FROM. So, welcome and good luck with all of your projects. ken

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Hicklin05 said:
Mark, I'm from around Marionville. Not far from Mt. Vernon!!
Not at all. Maybe 20 miles. While I'm still a beginner, let me know if there is something I can help you with. I'd be happy to help if I can.

Mark

·
Cedar Box Maker
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll find a lot of good people on here and a lot of good advice. :thumbsup::yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts