Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

A bit about me:

I'm 19, and currently studying furniture at Lincoln University.
Not sure if you have heard of him but Steven Proctor is on of my few lecturers. And from the work we've seen and workshop sessions i've had with him he is very talented. He runs a few sort student - teacher workshops in America.

I'll mostly be asking endless questions about tools! But am glad to see there are places where i can express my ethusiasm for this wonderful art.

Not quite sure where i intend to go when i finish my degree, perhaps further education on joinery and cabinet making, or into an apprenticeship or even my own business or partnership.

Thats all for now!

BennyC

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi guys!

A bit about me:

I'm 19, and currently studying furniture at Lincoln University.
Not sure if you have heard of him but Steven Proctor is on of my few lecturers. And from the work we've seen and workshop sessions i've had with him he is very talented. He runs a few sort student - teacher workshops in America.

I'll mostly be asking endless questions about tools! But am glad to see there are places where i can express my ethusiasm for this wonderful art.

Not quite sure where i intend to go when i finish my degree, perhaps further education on joinery and cabinet making, or into an apprenticeship or even my own business or partnership.

Thats all for now!

BennyC
Welcome aboard Benny. Questions are welcomed any time. You also have some master wood workers in your country. As for tools, there is a great difference in tools between our countries. Some of your tools are great, but not available in the US. Different styles, different methods and different voltages.
Learn all you can and keep up your enthusiasm!

Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts