Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce my self my names Don and I'm from Schuylkill county Pa. I've been enjoying the hobby for a few years now and just recently found this forum. It's looks like a good place to hang out and learn.:thumbsup: Hopefully I can contribute something soon.

Don

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found this thread and I'm a new member as well. Looking for some suggestions on sawmills near mechancisburg pa. I recently came into some nice reclaim that I'll be using for a farm table. I would like to find some hard maple for the legs and apron. New to the area and having a hard time finding a reputable mill that will actually answer a phone call.

·
7,222 Posts
Just found this thread and I'm a new member as well. Looking for some suggestions on sawmills near mechancisburg pa. I recently came into some nice reclaim that I'll be using for a farm table. I would like to find some hard maple for the legs and apron. New to the area and having a hard time finding a reputable mill that will actually answer a phone call.
If all else fails, you can try the Woodcraft in Harrisburg.

If you want a drive east, this is my local mill. Good people. A lot of domestic woods, a few exotic. They do have hard maple.

http://baileywp.com/index.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.