Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? Been reading the forums for a few days now.

Name is Jon. Im a crossfit personal trainer and do that full time. With my spare time I make farmhouse style dinning tables and coffee table book shelves ect.... to make so extra money. I am also interested in fine woodworking mostly humidors and such.

Look forward to getting to know you all. If I can help any of you guys out with training or nutrition just let me know. Looking forward to learning all that I can from you all.

Jon

1cor:16:14

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the only shot I could find right now. The table has some flaws but it has a lot of sentimental value attached to it and each build gets better and better. I am currently working on ways to improve the joinery and overall build.

I am also interested in Humidors so I think that I have a project in my near future.

Jon

1 cor 16:14

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome Jon and that's a great looking table. But since you offered help in physical training etc... how can I stop the blood rushing to my head while looking at your table :laughing:

Sorry - couldn't resit that. A warm welcome from NH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.