Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After reading many posts on this forum I have decided to join. I have been playing with wood for many years, but have become serious for about the last 10years. Most of what I learned has been from watching, helping, reading, and trying. Although all those methods are great teachers I believe that the best teacher is my mistakes, many of which have become firewood,. I hail from southeast PA, about half way between Philly and Harrisburg. My shop is about 1500 sq ft in a basement no one wanted any parts of so I have laid claim. My hopes are to learn much more from all the knowledge found on this forum. I have attached a few picture of my shop since it is now clean, and organized enough to allow people to see it. Thank you for being here to help,me as I learn.

[

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome!
Who said you had to be serious about woodworking? As long as it's fun and learn......
Nice shop too! Looks like one of those place where the phone doesn't work and you can "disappear"
Dave H

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from NH - as said, nice looking shop. Glad you joined the best woodworking forum on the net and it just got better...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome to Woodworking Talk, as the cooler weather will force me to spend more time in my shop,

I hope to post some of my work as soon as I figure out which place to post them thanks again for the great welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.