Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rick Mosher
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site and thought I would say hello to everyone. I love woodworking as a hobby and am a professional wood finisher for a living. I recently moved to eastern PA (Phoenixville) and haven't set up a shop at my house yet. Luckily I work at a shop that makes fine furniture so I at least have access to tools. I posted some pictures of some of the things I have been finishing lately. I am sure I'll be active in most of the forums...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome Rick glad to have you aboard. Iam sure everyone will enjoy seeing some of your neat woodworking finishing project's. If you have any questions rest assure you'll get some kind of answer.
TC

·
Registered
217 Posts
rick...welcome to Pennsylvania and ww talk

nice stuff...where is pheonixville near?

·
Rick Mosher
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was sprayed with a Kremlin 1014 (could also be sprayed with a conventional cup gun or pressure pot) The dry time is the same as CV and it is a stronger more durable finish than CV without the issue of shattering from excessive dry film thickness. It is extremely hazardous and should only be sprayed in a professional booth using an air supplied respirator. The round table was wet sanded and buffed, that picture was taken before the final buffing was done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts