Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tony and im originally from WI but now i live in western Oregon, been here almost 4 years and I do not miss those WI winters. I loved shop class as a kid and always had a love of working with wood. I worked at a couple different pallet shops in southern WI for extra money and during the winter's as a main job(can't landscape frozen ground) due to being laid off during winter. I've decided to dive deeper into my woodworking hobby recently and stumbled across Woodworking Talk and figured im going to need somewhere to go not if I have a question but when ill have multiple questions so be ready cause ill have a bunch. I recently built a workbenches out of some real wood bunk beds in got for free and some pallet wood I grabbed from a construction site next to where I work for projects wood related and not. Ill attach some pics but please be gentle as I have never built a workbench and I didn't use any wood joints. Its solid and study and I only spent roughly $10 for hardware to build it so if it doesn't last long and I gotta build another another one its not big deal. I try to find wood that's already been used for my projects for economic and environmental reasons.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts