Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Member (by age)
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Big Dave

Hi Big Dave;
I just checked out your site, you do nice work!
Looks like you live / work in a beautiful area.

Beats New Jersey. Here, if a kid makes a sand pile, it's a mountain! You'de be surprised how many state workers and engineers are required to demo it.

Look forward to seeing you on my site as well. It seems as though people are shy, in being early joiners of a forum. But we're going to keep at it!

Lee

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
Welcome Lee! Hey I was just at your site yesterday reading it and I stumbled upon an entry where someone quoted my LTTE in FW.
What a coincedence eh?
The probablility of that happening is so low that I think I will claim you as a referral! :laughing:

Anyhow, Welcome :thumbsup:

·
Senior Member (by age)
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Lee! Hey I was just at your site yesterday reading it and I stumbled upon an entry where someone quoted my LTTE in FW.
What a coincedence eh?
The probablility of that happening is so low that I think I will claim you as a referral! :laughing:

Anyhow, Welcome :thumbsup:
By all means, please do. and I would like to know what you thought of the site, as it's brand new, and I want to make it helpful for everyone.
Have you considered joining the forum? We'd be happy to see you there, even if you're not the girl in the picture:laughing:

Lee

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome Lee,

I looked at your site...very nice.....

Looking forward to your input here...:yes: :yes:

Steve

·
Senior Member (by age)
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

Thank you sir!
Your coment on the site is most appreciated. I have spent considerable time on it, with much more to go. And I would like to think it will help those with questions. (like me).:laughing:

The ezee-feed site is being held captive by Yahoo at the moment, so is not online, in case your wondering why the linKs don't work.:censored:
We have rebuilt the site, and switched hosts, which yahoo dosen't seem to like. It should be back online soon.

Nice chatting with you.

Lee

·
Registered
757 Posts
Great to have here Lee. Nice site too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts