Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but it seems a little "unmannerly" that your first post on our site is that you want our opinion on a site that is obviously geared toward selling woodworking equipment and tools.

It makes me think you are advertising. We have clear guidelines regarding that, and if you had taken the time to peruse our site you would know this.

We are not afflicted with "Don't Mention Other Sites Syndrome" and we do not restrict the referral of other sites where appropriate, but your first post here is questionable at best.

Consider this a polite warning. Please feel free to become an active participant in our forum in the discussion of woodworking related issues but take the time to understand our guidelines regarding spam and obvious advertising first.

Do we know of any other good woodworking sites? Yeah how about www.woodworkingtalk.com Welcome.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
You didn't upset me woodcraftkid. I was just trying to help you understand the protocol.

If you really are new to the internet and talk forums then I understand your post much better. I guess in this day and age we tend to fail to consider that a new member is also new to the internet!

I don't want one of your first experinces with a woodworking talk forum to be bad. Tell us a little about yourself and what you want to accomplish in the short and long term in woodworking. We are here to help, and we are interested in what you have to say.
How bout we start over?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.