Woodworking Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
johnray said:
He's just jealous cause I have more machines, tools , wood, bigger shop, get more tools cheaper, sell more tools, and have more skill them him.
We are all still waiting to be impressed with your wisdom, knowledge and vast experience, johnray.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
He's just jealous cause I have more machines, tools , wood, bigger shop, get more tools cheaper, sell more tools, and have more skill them him.
The ONLY shill I see you have is your Mouth put your money where your mouth is show us some your work not anybodys elses
Oh I forgot thats all you can do is talk **** But do have a nice day :laughing:

Attachments

Reactions: cabomhn

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have lurked here for some time and gathered much useful information...primarily from FireMedic who has graciously provided same patiently and extensively. Thank you and in time hope to be able to reciprocate more extensively. Expecially with pictures of my projectes previously referred to. Thank you very much. Blessings.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Originally Posted by johnray
Fire medic, [email protected]@-h^^^% it isn't me. You sure are a trouble maker. whats your poblem? :
Ok Today I went on to a thread named " TableSaw Advice for a Newbie" I read entire thread and then at the very bottom I see a very Disturbing post by JohnRay which I immediately replied to. Out of pure curiosity I went and did a search of all JohnRay post and was more disturbed. Why you Ask? Well I'm going to tell you this is the most Professional Woodworking Forum Online. The wealth of Knowledge on this site is by far the best you will find. People come to this site seeking knowledge from true professionals. Your unprofessional attitude or anyone for that matter will not be Tolerated

·
In History is the Future
6,423 Posts
johnray said:
Hahaha... How'd you know I was jealous of your POS hole garage??? You know, it's not all the clutter, junk, broke down car, rusted tools, painted workbench that's smaller than my coffee table... No no... It's that BAD TO THE BONE sandpaper rack! YES IN DEED, sure wish I was talented enough for complicated builds like that! If your ever in Louisiana you should come by the shop and show me how you ever did that. I'm sure there is enough scrap plywood scattered about in the 8,400 sqft shop to build a couple and maybe a pencil holder or two and paper weight for c-man:smile:

And for the record... I'm definitely working with much more wood :yes:

--------------------------------------------- one day I'll be so good that I won't need this forum any longer... then I'll know I have full onset Dementia! ~tom

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Why don't we all just ad johnray to our ignore lists? That way we don't have to see his posts. :yes:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm surprised that nobody spotted the OP had the screen name of 'ehagler80'. I'm guessing born in 1980 and sells things online thus short for electronic haggler.

In between the gems of woodworking knowledge I glean from here, I love the animosity between some old friends just as much.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts