Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have you sold any yet? I have Barr chisels also, I really like the feel of them. I think you may be best to pound a few out and let some prominent figures in the timber framing industry try them out and review them for you. Maybe hitting up trade shows and such, there's fox maple school that would be good advertisement as well as others I'm sure to drop a couple off too perhaps. New students need chisels. If you can get into a place like Lee Valley up here in Canada, would also be good for you. Do you guys have Lee Valley or its equivalent in the states?
But really gotta get them into the hands of the people that use them every day. I'm assuming that's how Barr got into the business, through word of mouth.

Just remembered, try the timber framers guild forum too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Those axes are looking pretty sweet. Will you be getting into making belt axes as well? I've been thinking about purchasing one lately. They fit nicely in your hand and can be used for many things. Do you know what the average shipping cost would be to ship to Ontario, Canada?
Also, maybe you want to consider a career in photography too, that's some pretty nice picture taking. Haha! :icon_smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.