Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father enjoyed woodturning in his retirement years, unfortunately he recently suffered a stroke. Although I share his desire for woodturning he has a large amount of wood stock and I do not have the space to store it. Anybody in the area of Bucks County PA who is in need of wood please send a PM. There is a large quantity of black walnut, oak, cherry, etc. mostly in firewood size pieces. Please do not contact me for firewood, I am only interested in finding a good home for the surplus wood suitable for woodworking or turning.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My father enjoyed woodturning in his retirement years, unfortunately he recently suffered a stroke. Although I share his desire for woodturning he has a large amount of wood stock and I do not have the space to store it. Anybody in the area of Bucks County PA who is in need of wood please send a PM. There is a large quantity of black walnut, oak, cherry, etc. mostly in firewood size pieces. Please do not contact me for firewood, I am only interested in finding a good home for the surplus wood suitable for woodworking or turning.
Hello and welcome! Just sent you a PM...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts