Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks I've been lurking for some time and thought I should make an introduction ! My name is Taylor I am relatively new to the hobby but am enjoying it thoroughly :) I've set up my two car garage and its really coming along. Please any insight or improvements you think may be made are always appreciated. Thanks folks !
P.S I was referred to this forum by a friend of mine named Marv (his username here also ) he's helped me out a lot on my way to getting more experienced and is truly a great guy and a real walking bible of wood working knowledge !
I'll add some actual pictures taken to show off my converted shop its a 2 car garage I insulated it throughly and sheet rocked with 5/8 rock in anticipating noise complaints and cold winters :) the garage door is going to be insulated this weekend. After that I'll get pictures of it nearly complete. These pics show it in different phases let me know what you guys think though :)

Toolroom Building Workshop Room Collection

Furniture Room Shelf Shelving

Room Shelf Furniture

Core drill Concrete grinder Torch Machine Cylinder

Machine Toolroom Tool Workbench Table saws

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome aboard. Great forum here, people are full of information and help. I use to live down in Santa Cruz, (truly Ben Lomond), not far from you.

Eric

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much guys ! Also are my pictures showing it shows them as blank grey images yet they were fine when I uploaded them. Nice to meet you folks !

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome aboard Taylor and thanks for the compliments! :smile: BTW, your pictures are showing up fine for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks guys ! I truly appreciate it . I figured out the problem the app was going nutty for me I was using my android everything's fine when I just view the forum from Firefox on my phone.
Finally here are some pictures of my shop as it sits today. I just need a drill press and I'm all set and perhaps a jointer and ... A better router table ... And a festool kapex :) it never ends does it ? Btw my planer isn't in the photos I brought it down to our family shop

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts