Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from sunny southern California, where we can do our heavy sanding outside when the dust gets too thick in the shop. (Given the air quality around here, who would notice?) I'm a recreational woodworker who loves to build anything in wood from cabinets to trinket boxes, when I'm not occupied in endless home improvement projects. I also enjoy trim and finish carpentry. I have a reasonably equipped "no-car" garage shop with all the usual toys (Delta Unisaw front and center), and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this forum. I tend to lurk and listen and chime in only when I'm sure I have something constructive to say. I'd rather be in the shop than on a computer most any day.

Looks like a great forum.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
chime in only when I'm sure I have something constructive to say.
Welcome from not so sunny Illinois. Don't be shy, if I waited till I had something constructive to say...well I would only have about 5% of the posts I do. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome from sunny Texas, no wait rainy, no wait cold, no wait sunny. Oh heck, just welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
. Don't be shy, if I waited till I had something constructive to say...well I would only have about 5% of the posts I do. :laughing:
Actually, that doesn't limit me since I always think I have something constructive to say, though I'm usually the only one who thinks that. Just ask my wife.:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts