Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone-

My name is Ken Krizan, and I live in Newtown Conn. I've been lurking in this site for a number of months and I've decided to come out of the closet.

I've never really considered myself to be a woodworker, but I have been involved with building/ modifying and repairing wooden boats for about 35 years. I've done a lot of carpentry work such as building horse barns, assorted sheds and out-buildings and other maintance work around our home.

My primary interest is in the Forestry/Milling forum as I cut a lot of wood, both for firewood, and sawing wood into lumber. I have found that most of the posters on these forums are very knowledgable and have a lot of information to share and I really enjoy the experience everyony has to offer, and perhaps I may be able to share some of my experiences.

Ken Krizan

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome Ken from NH. Don't be afraid to jump from carpenter to cabinet maker. The only difference is learning to be more precise and a few tricks to hide mistakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.