Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon has the Dewalt dw735x planer on sale for $444.00. I had to pay taxes but it was still a great deal.

·
SS user
2,688 Posts
Got one!
To be delivered today or tomorrow. Bought the package with the extra set of knives and the auxiliary tables.
After I ordered it, I received a notice that it qualified for an extra $25 off.
GREAT deal!!

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Got one!
To be delivered today or tomorrow. Bought the package with the extra set of knives and the auxiliary tables.
After I ordered it, I received a notice that it qualified for an extra $25 off.
GREAT deal!!
hey, it's not Christmas yet!!!

(jealous)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
That is a great deal. My Dewalt 734 is working fine and I can't really justify buying a new one, even if it is an upgrade, at this time. I need other things for the shop. Although I could probably get $250 for my 734 with Wixey Digital Scale and it would only really be $200 more. No, I can't do it. Darn it!

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Mark G said:
Wife or planer? Must decide. Must decide.
The planer will never complain....tell you to put the seat down, or whine about what's on tv.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
The planer will never complain....tell you to put the seat down, or whine about what's on tv.
Yes, but they will scream, when planing wood. Loudest machine in my shop and the only one my family tells me they really hear upstairs. I am talking Dewalt 734, not sure how the 735 sounds.

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
The 735 sounds like a Boeing 747 taking off from a 5 engine freight train fully loaded headed up into the Rockies....with a load of screaming teenage girls at a one direction concert.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts