Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
STEP1 i made pallet wood i dont want to use first quality wood because i can mistake i am a amateur this stand is very cheap i cutting legs and pieces...

Lenovo A7000-a cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
İts not finished yet....i will finish after my photos update ...please dont forget your idea write me your negative or possitive comment ....your comment very important for me .....

Lenovo A7000-a cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
That is a good idea. I need something like that but have very little space to place something on the floor. Were the drawings made on Sketch Up?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is a good idea. I need something like that but have very little space to place something on the floor. Were the drawings made on Sketch Up?
yes they were made on sketch up this isnt my design you can find it www.themodsquito.com
here is cut list

2x 32”
3x 3-1/2”
2x 12” with 45° partial miter on both ends
4x 12” with 45° partial miter on one end
1x 12”x18”x3/4” plywood

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Pretty neat. I made a couple of adjustable height saw horses and devised a way to easily attach (and detach) my grinder to them. That way, I can store the grinder on a the shelf when I am not using it.

·
Registered
Egg Spurt
2,269 Posts
Don't go with those little dinky stands.. go with a REAL grandstand.. And sell tickets to people who are dying to watch you grind stuff..

I particularly like the tower at the top.. That's where the announcer sits to call the play by play..

I squandered my money and went all out for a harbor freight grinder..

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I was looking and with a bit of ingenuity and moving a few things, I might have a small place for Michel's stand.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Merhaba Faith Michel, nasilsinis ? Good looking stand you've built. I was stationed in Ankara back in 1990-1991 in Balgat (Ankara Air Station) and learned enough Turkish to get me back to the base, or get me in trouble LOL :) I am still trying to find a good Turkish restaurant here in the USA....loved doner kebabs and ekmek, but wasn't a fan of Efes or Raki. For those not familiar with Efes (Turkish beer brand), it wasn't regulated very well....drank 6 one night, barely caught a buzz, drank 4 the next night and was hammered.... Raki is the "national drink" of Turkey ( or at least that's what I was told) and is similar to Ouzo with a strong black licorice flavor....it's clear, but when you mix water 50/50 with it, it turns a violet color, which is kinda cool. Didn't get out to see much of the country, but what I did see was beautiful !! I wish I knew about Turkish walnut when I was there....I would have bought a ton of it !!

görüşürüz

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2019 year upgrade..

I did add two mini doors.

I did add wooden cup for water..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The stand is pretty and obviously well made.

However, I would at least double the size of the feet. As it shows in the pictures I believe it to be too "tippy."

George
I am sorry @GeorgeC .. I don't agree with you.. I use it about a year... Believe me it is very stable.. if I least double the size of the feet I can not walk in my workshop ... I can fall when I am walking in my workshop... Because it is too tiny..

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts