Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of you know I suffer from PTSD, and yesterday was a bad day I needed to do something. My mind kept bringing back the past so I decided to go in my shop turn the radio to some soft 80s rock and this is what I ended up with lol

ForumRunner_20131024_084209.jpg

ForumRunner_20131024_084251.jpg

ForumRunner_20131024_084315.jpg

·
Splinters
357 Posts
I also have ptsd...(three tours in Vietnam with the combat engineers). Woodworking has been the most helpful therapy I have...well, when the weather is good then I ride my motorcycle...I've been treated for that past 19 or 20 years at the VA, which has helped a lot. I hope you guys are also getting some help...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have ptsd...(three tours in Vietnam with the combat engineers). Woodworking has been the most helpful therapy I have...well, when the weather is good then I ride my motorcycle...I've been treated for that past 19 or 20 years at the VA, which has helped a lot. I hope you guys are also getting some help...

Thank you all for your service!!! and the comments too, I work for the VA, I see alot of Veterans with PTSD from WW2, Korea, Vietnam to Afganistan war Veterans. But im glad i took up Woodworking, is more than a Hobby to me is THERAPY.... lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts