Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
mechanical engineering
435 Posts
@DrRobert
I think he would have a better chance of fixing your old dog than that old dog of a saw it is just west of Ocala, Florida

almost looks like it's got concrete spatters on it..

Wood Tool Gas Composite material Machine

I has seen listing last week

·
Registered
Hobby Collector :)
24 Posts
For $150 … worth a shot.
It's only $99 now. I would buy it but I am in the panhandle. I just picked up a very old 10" table saw in fair shape. It's a Montgomery Ward Powr Kraft. Needed some TLC and I wanted another saw that I could keep outside under the carport as its way too hot in the shop right now and my other table saw is setup for a project and the radial arm saw is buried with stuff piled on it. The first thing I did was made sure it ran and then inspected the brushes. They are still good and who knows, maybe original. The stand was wobbly and the main table is aluminum with stamped steel inserts for the extensions. Probably paid too much at $100 but thats all that was available nearby on Craigslist. The previous owner or someone put duck tape all over the left table top extension for some reason. I ripped it all off and found that WD40 is most excellent to remove the glue residue. Cleaned it up in less that 5 minutes! Now I am sandblasting the steel table top frame pieces and inserts and will powder coat them soon. Just a simple fix for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts