Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Mack. Been turning for a while but just became a member of the forum and have a site question. When I click on a thread and read the replies, how do I get back to the exact spot in the list of threads without going back to the home page and doing it all again? Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from a Yankee. One small problem with the back arrow is when you are posting a comment. By hitting the back arrow, you lose your post. After posting, I scroll to the top of the page just above the add and you'll find the forum you're in in blue. Click on it and you're good to go.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the site question-since I am new have been going through the wood
turning threads. If I find a thread that interests me on page 7 and read the replies I want a way to get back to the exact spot to look for more threads that interest me. I guess there is no way. Thanks for your help.

·
Hunter
240 Posts
Welcome from a little East of you. I don't know what browser you are using, but the back button always works for me. Try clicking and holding it, that may bring up a list of the last few pages you looked at. You can select the one you want.

Hunter

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To those who suggested using the back button-thanks-great suggestion but I was embarrassed to say I didn't have a back button to click. When someone mentioned my browser I went at it from another direction and found the problem. I had put a shortcut to the website on my desktop and using it no arrows were visible at the top of the page. Went to the site using my browser and there they were-arrows! Bookmarked the page instead and it works perfectly., I have arrows! Problem solved, case closed, and thanks to all who responded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.