Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Really underground garage
2,550 Posts
A "std" size bttle of Titebond has these wedge shaped tips.It is adj for flow.You'll get the hang of it pretty quick......

One other thing that probably dosen't amt to much on 1/4" glue-ons but want to mention it.Glue joints like "fresh" wood.Meaning,the longer the wood edges are exposed to shop air,the less effective the glues bond.This can range from splitting hair,don't mean squat.........all the way to complete joint failure in certain engineered products.Like I said,your glue-ons will be fine.

I like swiping those little yellow sponge thingy's from wife.You know the type,they are sponge on one side and scotchbright on the other.They work great for all sorts of jobs in the shop.

· Really underground garage
2,550 Posts
I thought of you yesterday............

Was 'sposed to be a short day,not.Started at 6 a.m.,was still going full tilt at 6 pm.

Was installing a BUNCH of custom cove mould around some real,bead bd insets.Was using a std Titebond bttle and a PC pin nailer.Zero squeeze out and lightening fast install.Anyway,thought it just takes practice.Good luck.

PS,for all you bow hunters.......there was a big bruiser buck watching me work for over an hour yesterday.Was out on the loading dock where the lite was better,working and he was mowin our grass.He'd look up from time to time and then we'd both get right back to work.It had a eerily beautiful sense to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.