Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anybody have any ideas where to get a machine like this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZsRU0oxiXU

I'm trying to glue dovetail boxes that I cut with a laser machine and as of right now I'm having to do it by hand with a brush. The machine above was made in Poland and they no longer make it.

Please help!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
laser machine - glue machine - I think you're in the wrong forum. I agree with hwebb99

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, that's just the concept I'm thinking of. I'm absolutely open to any kind of solution. As for the laser, I just cut veneer'd mdf with a laser and then use those pieces to assemble boxes, drawers, etc.

I really appreciate any help/feedback though, our company is relatively new at woodworking

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
no one on here that Ive noticed makes anything in a production line capacity. Therefore unfortunately I dont think anyone here will have the experience you are looking for.

·
where's my table saw?
29,176 Posts

·
Really underground garage
2,552 Posts
Go borrow your neighbors lazer printer and duct tape a HF spraygun to it.Loaded with your favorite hide glue,program in where you want it shot on the paper.....which in turn(ha),gets slapped on the panel.Think peel N stick.We'd(at our shop)make sure our logo was on the flipside of the paper though,lest someone copy (double ha) the idea.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
we use a laser to cut box pieces out of 1/8" - 1/4" stock, then glue them by hand. our joints are finger joints. I would be interested in how your laser can cut dovetails. what model?

I can't imagine any glue machine being able to apply the glue where it needs to go in a dovetail. The roller type glue applicators are typically for applying glue to entire surfaces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts