Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the combo glasses? They look pretty interesting. I am not sure whether they would be comfortable or not.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
We are 10 members shy of having 15,000 members and you are the first guy to use the UN of . . . . . . "woodworking". :laughing:

I can't answer you r question because I don't use any kind of combo ear/eye protection they are separate. But I wanted to welcome you to the forum.

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
Thinkng about it, it should keep my glasses from falling off my head.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got em

Hi guys,

I received them yesterday. So far so good. The quality is good and you can suck them right to your face if you want. I have a small head so it is good when anything fits tight. I do like the way they hang on your neck too. They also seem to knock the sound way down. I think for the money I did really well. I will keep you posted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like them more and more everyday. I thought I lost them once and I looked for them for about fifteen minutes. I found them around my neck. I didn't realize how loud some of our machines were until I wore these. I forgot them one day so I worked without them. They do make a big difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts