- General International 2HP 10'' Tilting Arbor Saw.
- 2HP, 110/220V.
- Arbor speed 3450 rpm.
- 10'' blade diameter.
- 5/8'' arbor.
- Capacity: Depth at 90° 3-5/16'', at 45° 2-5/16''.
- Left tilt.
- Table size: 20''W x 27''D (508mm x 686mm), 44''W x 27''D (1118mm x 686mm) with extensions.
- Table Height 35-3/8'' (899mm).
- Cast iron table and extension wings.
- 28'' rip capacity.
- Internal chute and 4'' dust port.
- Large easy to read angle scale.
- Inlcudes quick setting miter gauge.
- Rugged saw carriage.
- Two step drive belt.
- Extruded aluminum fence with micro adjustment.
- Note: blade not included.
- 143kg (316 lbs.). Box (1) 30 x 30 x 42, Box (2) 28 x 17 x 6, Box (3) 62 x 4 x 3. Delivery extra.
- Well here's the scoop!! I have never had problems with my Delta tools and was looking at there Hybrid saws but the one I was looking at was only 3000rpm which worries me a little so I have been looking at the General and have herd some good things about them. Now I already have a Unifence with a 50" rail which I put on my present saw (King) with no problems so now its just a matter of which saw to get at the 1000- 1100 dollar mark. So does anyone here own general and would you buy another??
25.5 KB Views: 2,376