Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My name is Pete and I live just north of Wellington in New Zealand. I'm a hobby woodworker and my main interests are cabinetry and box making. I also collect, re-furbish and use hand tools - particularly planes.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
Kia Ora, Pete! Glad you found us, you can't help bad luck, eh?

Welcome to our flat you'll love it here, it's a box of budgies. Not too many Wally's here, just the occasional dag. And ya know, sometimes a dodgy hardcase will come on with a load of cod wollops. Usually they ain't even a chippy, just maybe a brickie who fancies himself a corker.

If you ain't too buggered, rattle your dags and gizza shufti at some of those planes man. I bet they are flash, eh?

That's all for now bugalug, got to grab a stubby and get the chook and bangers on the barby or the lady will get a bit brassed. Bob's your uncle!

·
Registered
231 Posts

Welcome to our flat you'll love it here, it's a box of budgies. Not too many Wally's here, just the occasional dag. And ya know, sometimes a dodgy hardcase will come on with a load of cod wollops. Usually they ain't even a chippy, just maybe a brickie who fancies himself a corker.

If you ain't too buggered, rattle your dags and gizza shufti at some of those planes man. I bet they are flash, eh?

That's all for now bugalug, got to grab a stubby and get the chook and bangers on the barby or the lady will get a bit brassed. Bob's your uncle!
Hey TT, No fair conversing in a foreign language.:laughing::laughing: I only understood a few words.

Oh sorry, Welcome Pete. Lots of knowledgeable folks here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the welcome one and all. I'll post some pics of the hand planes when I'm able. BTW, they sure talk strangely down in Texas:laughing:
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts