·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day

I am new to this forum, I have been active on others in Australia

Some of my work can be viewed at

www.users.bigpond.com/phillipmarkspencer

I hope to be able to contribute when I get time that is.

I collect Stanley planes I have included some pictures of some of my planes and a jewel box that I made for my daughter.

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome Phil.
Nice collection you have there.
Bet your daughter is proud of that jewelry box.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
G'day back at you Phil.

Nice work you are doing. I took the liberty of printing a copy of your workshop layout, as I am looking for ideas for setting up mine.
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing from . Nasty ouch. Hope it healed up okay.

Gerry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
G'day back at you Phil.

Nice work you are doing. I took the liberty of printing a copy of your workshop layout, as I am looking for ideas for setting up mine.
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing from . Nasty ouch. Hope it healed up okay.

Gerry
G'day Gerry

I used the workshop planner on http://www.grizzly.com/ to get that layout. The fingers healed up nicely I had a good plastic surgeon the only thing is that it is a bit shorter and a good shape to scratch my ears with so I suppose that some good came of the accident.

Regards

Phil

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hi Again Phil

Thanks for the link to Grizzly. I went in and played around a little. I think that will be quite a help when I start trying to organise my shop.
I am not a collector of planes, but I do have a Stanley 45, with two boxes of blades, some spokeshaves, a few wooden planes, and a few others that you have there. I picked them up many years ago, and in hindsight, I should have pursued it more vigorously. They were very reasonable to buy then, as nobody seemed to be collecting them at the time. Oh well, good old hindsight. It is always 20/20.

Gerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts