Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am working on an old dresser and looking for a drawer pull. I have tried Van-*****. Outwater. Woodworkers Hardware. Woodworkers Supplies. Anyone out there have any other Antque hardware suppliers?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darel
Thanks for the link, Out of 848 pulls thay dont have the one I need. Still looking, so throw me a bone.

·
Old School
24,017 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your help, but still looking for a pull. All great web sites, none have the one I need.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cabinetman you are soooo close, but no cigar. Thanks

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Looks like you might need one of those fancy matching programs they use on CSI programs. Man wouldn't that be cool for finding those hard to find replacement hardware pieces.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Woodman42

Wouldn't that be nice. Having a computer program like that would ad years to my life for sure. I don't know what I did to deserve it but, I have a lot of costumers that wants something fixed, that hasn't been in production in 100+ years. And then there that thing (my reputation precedeth me) that kills me every time.

I just want a normal life LOL

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cabinetman

Thank for the information. My costumer ordered the one you found at Constintines. Once again I am the hero of the day, And today it's all your fought. Thanks

This forum is the best thing since sliceed bread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts