Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I own it. I use it some. It works for what it is intended for. For that price I'd pick it up. I payed more. It really is a simple machine with so so machining, but it is accurate.

·
In History is the Future
6,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own it. I use it some. It works for what it is intended for. For that price I'd pick it up. I payed more. It really is a simple machine with so so machining, but it is accurate.
Thx for the feed back... i'll prolly give it a try. I don't have a biscuit jointer but I don't feel like I'm missing it either...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I picked one up also for that price, was keeping my eye on them for years waiting for them to drop in price. The original price was $189 then they went on clearence and price dropped to $139 and I jumped when it hit $89.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This brand is a good one. I have a JS100A. The only problem I have had is finding Freud Biscuits. Most stores carry the Porter-Cable biscuits, which are a little loose for the Freud

·
In History is the Future
6,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pipertec said:
This brand is a good one. I have a JS100A. The only problem I have had is finding Freud Biscuits. Most stores carry the Porter-Cable biscuits, which are a little loose for the Freud
I did notice the PC biscuits were pretty ill fitting, as i've never really done much with biscuits I assumed they were standard.

It was my assumptions that the idea was for the compressed biscuits to expand with the moisture from the glue... ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts